Valevo, the app that gets you discounts and local shops, restaurants and events, is bringing some of the world’s best DJs to your city. Join us at the Tacoma Armory on Thursday, December 13 to watch three local DJs battle it out for a chance to open for a major EDM headliner in February.
Battle of the DJs FAQ
Every member of your party must display their ticket on their own mobile device using the Valevo app. There are no paper or PDF tickets. The person who purchased your tickets received an email explaining how to claim and distribute tickets. If you are the one who purchased your tickets and have not received the email, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 661-877-9291.
All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
The doors open at 7:00 PM and the event starts at 7:30 PM
We suggest you arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of the event. This will allow ample time for parking.
- From I-5, take the City Center exit to Highway 705.
- Follow Highway 705 to the “A” Street exit.
- From “A” Street, turn left onto S. 11th Street.
- Continue west for 10 blocks on S. 11th Street.
- Tacoma Armory will be on your right at the corner of S. 11th Street and S. Yakima Ave.
- Paid public parking is to your right on S. 11th St before the Tacoma Armory.
Street parking is available around Tacoma Armory near the Pierce County-District Court Building, but is limited to either 30 minutes or one hour, and is free after 6 p.m. Paid public parking is available adjacent to the campus, operated by Diamond Parking. Please enter through the doors on the west side of the building on Yakima Avenue.
There are no seats and the event is general admission.
Our event is 18+ and you must be 21+ to drink. Don’t forget your ID.
There is no box office for this event. Tickets must be purchased online from the Valevo website and displayed using the Valevo app.
To provide a safe and comfortable experience, all bags are subject to search. Along with required bag searches, patrons may be requested to open their jackets or be checked with a metal detector prior to entering the venue. Valevo and the Tacoma Armory will not hold or be responsible for any prohibited items.
Items including, but not limited to the following are not allowed in the Tacoma Armory:
- Outside alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beer – including glass bottles or cans
- Outside food items
- Illegal drugs
- Sticks or clubs (including signs attached to sticks and selfie sticks)
- Bullhorns, airhorns or other noisemakers
- Animals (except certified dogs)
- Beach balls or other inflatables
- Skateboards or roller blades
- Glass bottles or cans
- Weapons of any kind, regardless of permit (including but not limited to: firearms, knives, batons, mace, pepper spray, brass knuckles, tasers etc.)
We abide by a zero tolerance drug policy, detection will result in access to the event being denied and removal from the event.
Refreshments and alcohol will be available for purchase. No outside food or drinks are allowed in the venue.
The Tacoma Armory is a smoke-free facility. Smoking of any kind is only permitted outside more than 25 feet from the building’s exterior doors.
Professional photographers must receive special permission to photograph the event. Email email@example.com to request access. Permission is not required for standard cameras that do not have detachable lenses. Professional video cameras are not permitted.
If you’re traveling to Tacoma for the concert, we recommend visiting the Tacoma-Pierce County Convention and Visitor Bureau’s website (www.traveltacoma.com) to learn more about the region and its many lodging options.
We recommend carpooling or ridesharing to the event.
We are no longer accepting applications to compete. Thank you to all those who entered!